Our Community Room, located at 5860 Andrews Road, is available to rent for private parties, business meetings or just about any event you can think of.
• All rentals are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
• To check availability – view the calendar below, call City Hall at (440) 257- 7216 or email [email protected].
• A signed rental agreement is required.
Rental Fee Schedule
|$15/ hr.||$25/ hr.||$12.50/ hr.|
|$60/ 5 hours||$100/ 5 hours||$50/ 5 hours|
|6+ $10/ hr.||6+ $20/ hr.||6+ $10/ hr.|
• Rental fees are due in full at time of booking. Please be advised these fees are non-refundable.
• We accept cash or check. Checks must be made payable to the City of Mentor-on-the-Lake.
Cancellation/No Show Policy:
• No refunds will be issued for cancellations or no shows .
Set-up and Clean-up:
• Set-up and clean-up are the responsibility of the renter. Tables and chairs may be arranged according to the renter’s needs but must be returned to the original set-up at the end of rental.
• Clean tables and chairs.
• Return any extra tables and chairs to proper storage.
• Remove all trash to the outside dumpster. (Trash bags are provided.)
• Nails, staples, tape, thumbtacks, or any other connection device may not be used to secure decorations inside or outside of the Community Room.
• Community Room artwork may not be removed or rearranged.
• Microwave, stove, refrigerator, and sink are available. • All food, beverages and ice must be removed upon departure. Please do not leave anything behind.
• The Fire Code dictates the maximum capacity. Capacity for the room is 60 people; we have tables and chairs on site to accommodate that number.
If the renter fails to comply with the above conditions, the renter will be held financially responsible and may also result in denial of use for future events.
For more information, please contact Nikki Velez at 440.257.7216