Important Notice :
Republic Services yard waste and bulk collection will resume normal operations on Monday, April 27, 2020.
Please note the following points:
- All items not carted must be bagged and sealed.
- Recycling must fit in the supplied receptacle.
- Yard waste must be in large brown bags, or in your own container that can be dumped by the driver.
- Bulk furniture must still be wrapped, including mattresses.
- Items over 50 pounds will be tagged and picked up separately.
Please note Republic will do it’s best to pick up the trash and yard waste as quickly as possible. It may take longer than expected, so please have patience. The full information sheet and update can be found HERE.
**Yard waste must be in compostable paper bags or or in trash cans. NO PLASTIC BAGS.**Tree debris must be less than 4′ in length and bundled with twine.
For more information or to have your email added to the distribution list, please email your email to Andrea Hathaway at [email protected] or call (440) 257-7216. Sign up forms also available at City Hall.